Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I just found out that I'm pregnant...

So here's a recap of how my day went yesterday: Got up early, ran some errands, decided to take a pregnancy test (just to see, as we started trying in February) got a super faint pink line on said pregnancy test, ran to CVS to buy a digital pregnancy test which came out positive, and promptly started hyperventilating. Okay, not really, but I was all by myself with the biggest news of my life, and I was absolutely speechless! Of course, I called Ian immediately and then was on the phone for the next hour or so calling every member of my family (and his too; I just couldn't keep it to myself!). By the end of the day, once my adrenaline rush had passed, exhaustion had struck HARD, and I woke up this morning wondering if yesterday had just been a dream. Alas, it was not a dream, so here I am trying to document this momentous time in my life! Stay tuned, because knowing me, there should be plenty of interesting stories to tell throughout this new adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Who knew you were such a writer! Keep the stories coming mama!!! I expect photo documentation too. Every 2 weeks until the last 10 and then it should be once a week. Love you tons! Do I get to be an auntie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so gald to see that you are documenting this. Amazing.

    I remember doing the same thing with the p-test... and i took like 8 or so over the duration of a week! LOL

    Cant wait to read more! (and see some photos too!!!) you'll have to go back into ancient history and read my pregnancy documentations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chey, of course you get to be an auntie! You'll be the best! :)

    Ali, I really do want to go back and read your blog again. I do pop in from time to time since you've had Cameron and read it, but I'll go further back next time!

    ReplyDelete